Experience & Qualification
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Technical or related field required.
- At least five (5) years of experience in AV system design and installations required.
- At least three (3) years of experience in Repairs and Service Supervisor required.
- At least three (3) years of experience in Maintenance Supervisor required.
- Collaborates with the Admin/Facilities Manager with scheduling and maintenance activities.
- Evaluates and provides recommendations for installations and identifies potential issues.
- Evaluates and ensures audiovisual systems are designed in compliance with Audio Visual Industry Standards.
- Manage Service Engineers and Technicians and other staff, as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of facilities, operation and maintenance environment, designing and installation processes and procedures.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, the Windows environment, and internet research skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret diagrams, architectural designs, technical specifications
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- AVIXA (Infocomm) CTS or CTS-I or CTS – D certification preferred.