Experience & Qualification
Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics and Communications field required.
- Experience in handling A/V, Sound Console, lighting, sound equipment positioning, cabling work, wireless mikes, mixers, amplifiers, speakers, video boards, adapters, set up and operates AV equipment, such as multi-input sound systems, video systems and projectors.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, customers and colleagues required.
- Ability to use hand and power tools in a safe an efficient manner required.
- Ability to work and think independently and meet deadlines required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Working knowledge of basic signal flow for audio, video, and control required.
- Willingness to travel to various job sites as required.
- External training and certifications preferred:
- InfoComm Quick Start to the Audiovisual Industry
- InfoComm CTS, CTS-I, CTS-D
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Course
- Extron AV Associate Certification
- Crestron Professional Installation Certification
- AMX Intro to Networking for AV Professionals
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years of experience in AV Industry.
- Should possess good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively in a team.